Promote Your Products in the MARKETPLACE!
Your potential customers visit ODVA's website seeking solutions for their industrial automation applications! Reach them with full-featured Member Gallery product listings, which offer the following:
- Product features, benefits, sales contact information, CIP Network features, and links to additional product information on your company website
- Product's Declaration of Conformity (DOC)
- Ability to provide case studies on the product
- Ability to provide translations of your English-language product names and descriptions in Japanese, Chinese, German, or Korean
- Large, high-quality product photos
- ODVA Vendor IDs held by your company
- Link to your ODVA Member page, where buyers can learn more about your company and see a complete list of your CIP Networks products
How to Manage Product Pages
Managing your company's Member Gallery product pages in the ODVA Marketplace is easy! Use the following steps to place a new Gallery listing, upgrade a DOC listing, or make a change to a current listing.
View your company's featured Gallery listings and DOC-only products from your ODVA Member page in the ODVA Marketplace's Member Pavilion.
Review your products, considering the following:
Are there DOCs that should be upgraded to full-featured Gallery listings?
Do any current featured Gallery listings need updates?
Gather the information you want in your product listing (e.g., product description with features and benefits, photo, CIP Network features, etc.).
Tip: Visit the Marketplace first!
View examples of featured EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, or CompoNet products.
Note the network features that your product supports.
Submit your information for all new product listings and changes using ODVA's Marketplace Gallery form. Access the form via the Submit Product Updates link in the bottom-right of every product page, and we'll pre-fill several form fields for you.
Or select ODVA Marketplace Gallery form, to open a clear form (without any pre-filled fields).
ODVA's website administrator will notify you when your new or updated product pages have been published.
Invoicing and Placement Period
The fee to place a listing in the Member Gallery depends upon your ODVA Membership level. New Gallery pages are placed for a minimum annual period of one year, and pages will be renewed annually unless cancelled. Please contact ODVA for pricing specific for your company.
Types of Product Listings Available in the Marketplace
ODVA offers two main types of listings in the Marketplace, and your ODVA Member page may include both types of products:
- Member Gallery Listings include featured products offered by ODVA Members who have enhanced their product listings with a photo, description, sales contact information, CIP Network features, a Product Category, and much more. Products are organized in a convenient “page-for-product” or “page-for-product family” format. Buyers may use the Marketplace search and filter tools to find products by CIP Network, Product Category, Distinctive CIP Services (CIP Safety, CIP Sync, CIP Motion, and CIP Security), or by select information on your product's Declaration of Conformity (DOC).
- Other DOCs listings include ODVA CONFORMANT products that have received a Declaration of Conformity (DOC) but are not featured listings in the Member Gallery (these listings do not include product photos, your company logo, or any product details). ODVA publishes DOCs on Marketplace upon issuance. ODVA Members may upgrade a DOC to a featured Member Gallery listing. See How to Manage Product Pages above.